The island enchants visitors with its scenic diversity: towering cliffs, long sandy beaches and tiny hidden bays. Sleepy villages and lonely paths winding through almond and lemon groves far away from the hustle and bustle. Mallorca is ‘Heaven on Earth’ for cyclists. Spinning along scenic back country roads, lined with leafy green groves, you will pass through charming Mallorcan villages with inviting roadside cafes. It is easy to see why over 100,000 cyclists come every year to experience the beautiful landscape and stunning rides.
No matter if you are an experienced cyclist or easy-going leisure rider you will find the perfect environment for focused training and pleasurable discovery tours. The diversity will satisfy the desires of everyone. Used by many of the professional race teams, Mallorca offers a beautiful landscape and the perfect climate, as well as superb local food and hospitality. We do our utmost to ensure that your cycling holiday will be an unforgettable experience. With luxury accommodation in the beautiful coastal resort of Puerto Pollença, a Mallorcaman break will offer you superb cycle adventures on quiet roads, open water swimming in the beautiful bay and run training in the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains.
Our most popular routes
Here is the team’s pick of their most popular routes:
- Sa Calobra day ride – ‘The Cobra’, because it snakes it’s way down to the sea and back up
again, voted by the cyclists of Europe as 2nd Favourite of all time
- Orient express – between the rock stacks at Alaro and over Col de Honor to the
pretty village square in Bunyola. Make it a super stiff loop to Soller for lunch
and back over Puig Major to Pollenca.
- Cala St Vincenz coast run/Ternelles – with views of the Formentor peninsular to the old gunnery placements.
- Caimari Almond cake loop – pretty villages and a 7km climb under scented pines to
Col De Sa Bataia cafe.
- The Cave Swim – blue azure waters, swim inside and check out the
- Llenarie run triangle 10k – along the seafront to a pretty country lane loop
past olive groves and fig trees.
- Formentor lighthouse ride – possibly the most picturesque 40km out and back ride
on the island, with breathtaking views of azure waters below.
- Ironman distance Fort Eliza swim – 3.8km from the beautiful pine walk beach to the crystal
clear waters by the lighthouse at the headland.
Wonderful Places To Eat
No holiday to Mallorca is complete without sampling the delicious local gastronomy and here at Mallorcaman we know all the best places to go! From the hippest restaurants in Pollença to family-run Menu del Dia bistro’s, from sea front à la carte dining to the famous Tolo’s post-ride hot spot, let us introduce you to some of the best food and friendliest hospitality on the island.
Active Recovery Days
There are plenty of options to keep you entertained on a rest day – let us know what you’re after and we can point you in the right direction.
Active options include:
If you’re after something more relaxing take to a sun lounger on one of the nearby sandy beaches!
Open Water Swim